Monday, June 27, 2005

hi

uuurgh.. stupid boon yeow made do it alone, or solo whatever. i think i sucked. and the mic/mike was so loud. so horrible pls.. but i'm doing it for God lah, so it's not that bad after all.

there's a worship team bonding next next sat. (should be called 'retreat') christel says it's until at night. and i have to go to toa payoh library to do shelving.. so maybe i join them at 9am, go off at 11.15am, and back again at 3 plus. i'll miss out so much, but don't want to shange the shelving date cos it may be inconvinient for jessica lay and lai theng.

homework! i'm going nuts. all sorts of nuts. pistacho nuts, cashew nuts... you name it.
the darn puppet has yet to be completed. and there's lit character analysis. and maths. i bet my seniors are also in the midst of completing theirs. as for me, it's a huge truck i'm carrying. don't know when i can release it. (truck is my version of burden lah, pig)

i dread going back to school. get up at six, rush out of the house, try and catch the early 136, run into the classroom, talk, waste time, copy homework do some homework, wait for the prefect to switch off the lights, go for assembly, sit in the sun and read, then LESSONS, recess, AND MORE LESSONS.. then lunch and my after school activities. it's a daily routine, but definitely not boring- TIRING.

my parents got bus ticket for me for this friday without telling me. am i supposed to be pissed? i don't want to go with them, i want to go with my cell. that is, IF they're going. otherwise maybe jia yan's cell wouldn't mind me joining them...

No comments: