Friday, January 13, 2006

-

I feel so useless.

Life seems meaningless all of a sudden.

Things are happening, in school and at home.
These are mostly unpleasant stuff.

Not looking forward to the week, if you ask me.

2 music projects already. Contact me if you know anything about Jazz or Gamelan.
They're for this Music Elective Programme. So I'll be working with Genesis and Hilary. Yes, the one from debate and handbells. Not the onw in 3c2. By the way, there are 4 girls taking Music in my class. Isn't that great.

This teacher was in Dodsworth house last year, and in Lee house this year. How unlucky can the we get?

It's Friday the 13th, I witnessed a bird shitting again. Damn gross please. Like iI was staring at the bird on the chair and it started shitting. Hope those birds won't go round shitting on chairs again next year.

Julia's conversations on MSN are so formal, it's as if i'm talking to a foreigner.

No comments: