Wednesday, January 19, 2005

frustrated. very.

so it's about the SYF thing. since nobody ever comes here, i'll spill out my fustrations here.
there are 8 sec 2s. christabel, ethel, preethi, theodora, man ling, ling ying, hui ling, and me. during the sec 1's firat prac, melissa chua said i will be with them "for the time being". i didn't understand what that meant. fine, nvm. then it is comfirmed that the 3 lings are not performing for SYF and will be with the sec 1s. asked annabel, she said it's ethel, preethi, theodora, christabel and "forgot 1 more person". it's like i'm stuck in the middle. this or that? i asked the sec 3s. most of them said i'm involved. when i turned up for the prac, i asked melissa whether i'm supposed to be there. she said, no.
so it's yes or no? i thought they needed 5 sec 2s? now what.

somehow i feel that P is biased. she doesn't seem to like me at all. every time i talk to her, she'll show me that kind of face like not happy. like, hello? what did i do to offend you? i don't know. yes, i admit that i do make her angry sometimes, but NOT ALL THE TIME what.
i definitely prefer the sec 3s to 2s. i mean, they're all 5x friendlier, nicer, and easy to get along with. my buddy yi jia, desiree, wen xin, wan yi, melissa png, huizi, lee xuan, rachel teng. they rock. so different from the 4s. not all of them, though. esp P. dunno what's wrong with her. or perhaps it's me. then she could have just told me what. fact is, P is unfair.


i really want to get involved in SYF.

church. i'm still waiting for the schedule to be sent to me. clarissa received it. poor kevin said andy told him he's kicked out. i'll cry if i'm out. i'm starting to suspect that they don't want me.. hmm..

__________

check out this really cool diao face i 'made'.

______ ______


________



big and nice.

hopefully they'll let me. i pray that God will.

mr leow's lesson tmr. uh-oh.

for now, let me just put those thoughts away and do my QT. :)




No comments: