Sunday, January 02, 2005

happy new year

happy new year to anyone who visits. basically, it's just me, myself and i.
watchnight was nice. there was so much hugging, singing, jumping around... it's a great feeling---to spend the last few hours and first few minutes of the year with God. much better than going to some beach party. must keep reminding myself that i'm no longer sec 1....which means.... more stress!! speaking of stress.. i am feeling stressed now. homework.

latest news---WHAT THE HECK> IVAN TOH---gulp---SAME CELL AS ME. no way thak you very much i've had enough of him during the musical. but no choice... found out from ivan ong (and wan hui they're my new cell ldrs) about the rest in this cell.
Jayne, Johannes, Santilin, Jacelyn(where are you?) ,persie(i assure you, she won't be coming), may(who on earth is she?), zelia(disappeared as well), shu kai, andrew, zachary, ivan(sigh..), darryl tay.

i want back my old cell! kara!! who cares abt jon tsang.(other ldr). i know i'm mean, but....... KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to school tmr. have to do some peer lite stuff. my biggest worry is. homework not completed. and who will be my teachers? oh man... 2c1 '05 is going to be so empty. some went to normal class. i'm the only peer lite and hanbell ringer in this class now, in case you didn't know.

No comments: