Thursday, January 15, 2009

J2 life begins

Well, this is it. The beginning of my life as a J2.

Lecture started on the first day of school. Play? Rest? Relax? Huh, what are they?

I must adjust my body clock, seriously, before it's too late. My so-called peak period is at night from about 11pm to 2am, which is bad!! Then I end up getting a bit drowsy in the morning and then it becomes worse in the afternoon. As soon as the sky turns dark again, my energy level goes up. This is bad! I will sleep in half an hour today. I will!

Still part of class comm this year. My job's easy peasy. & I don't even collect class funds unless absolutely necessary.

Bio classes are combined with 2SC3. Read --> BUCK UP. Or I'll never be able to keep up with them. They are enthusiastic and lively and like, really ON about bio... or maybe everything else, I dunno. I am a far cry from their standards. It's quite overwhelming to be in a class full of smart people and not knowing how far behind I stand.

Two of my tutors this year are discipline comm teachers. Yeah, the male and female DMs. Geog and bio respectively. Am I lucky or what?

Changed class for math. Only Clarabelle, Adam and myself are in this class from AA3. The current president of the student council is here too. Once again, 'play', 'rest' and 'relax' are out of my dictionary.

Major thanksgiving - OPEN HOUSE IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! I don't know exactly how much I've been troubling or worrying Irvin PeiYan FuEn Sheena Jake and Brian. They must have found me extremely irritating at one point or another. I'd either bug them online or thru' sms. Sorry, I know I sucked as IC. I can make proposals but I can't really keep to them O_O
Just thank God there were no major screwups or anything like that:)

Congratulations to my friends who have just received their O level results. May God give you the wisdom to choose the right courses and schools as you do your JAE selections. This is just the beginning of another phase of your education, I hope you choose it well:)

I wonder what's keeping PL up from posting the 2008 results onto the school website. Wish they would hurry up! I really want to know the stats!

No comments: