Thursday, March 26, 2009

Revival of the blog

Firstly, I want to thank God for sustaining me through the Term Exams.

I was in school e v e r y d a y from Monday to Friday last week. Monday being CO prac and Tues to Fri was to sit at the void deck to mug from morning till evening. Claire was my mugging partner. We'd see the same people at the void deck everyday. However, productivity was quite low cos' I was PMSing and there was one morning where I studied till I cried (ridiculous). Haha, I had a lot of things on my mind la but by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, I managed to survive. :) Thank God indeed.

Secondly, I would like to thanks those who kept me in prayer. Me and all the rest who were taking exams.

I was moved by the email Sophia forwarded about the 26 guards. It shows how much your prayer can be of help to another. Ohh and something just came to my mind. I always say, "will be praying for you" or "will keep you in prayer" but somehow it always slips my mind and I end up not praying. It's always easy for me to say that but slightly more challenging to actually do it. Hmmm.

Okay, from now onwards, when I make it a point to pray about something or for someone, I'll try not to postpone it. And set it as a reminder in my phone or something. Not that I should keep postponing it...


Haha I should add a "dear diary" to the start of the post and sign off at the end.

No comments: