Friday, December 09, 2005

iamnotfeelinggood

Just realised... that school's starting soon. I have less than a month to complete all my homework, school and tuition, to revise my work, go for rehearsals and performances, handbell pracs, perfect that piano piece, plan CIP for the sec 1s, prepare next year's PC lessons, start worrying about taking music, blah blah.

I'm should have realised this earlier. It's too late to regret not starting on all these last month.

I
AM
STRESSED

Panicking wont help to finish my homework, so there's no use doing that. What I need to do is stop staring at the computer and TV screen and pick up my books. Or drag myself to the church office and sit in front of the books and stacks of paper. I MUST move away from distractions, they can't fly away from me. Looks like I need my father to start nagging at me again.

There's a handbell performance on the 23rd, at night. And there MIGHT be a rehearsal. I better inform Joanne or Wan Hui soon, or risk getting kicked out. Jia Yan went on a holiday without informing them in advance and she was out of the drama. See how strict the sules are? Jolene's stricter too. Scarier.

I missed the camp.

Bangkok is nice and over-populated. The traffic is always jammed. Things there are very cheap, still can bargain. I bought a lot of things. Uncle Jimmy's family got the most things. The kids want to keep snakes as pets. o_O . In Singapore, it's stray cats. Over there is dogs. S'pore's much, much cleaner and greener. Now I know what people mean by 'clean and green city'. It is very difficult to find a dustbin there, and here, there are dustbins everywhere. I witnessed the elephant shitting. Yucks gross. Jetstar Asia is a small plane. Taking off is nice. HAhahaha.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me.
Worship prac, Youth Ablaze service followed by rehearsal.

Wonder when's the next time I'll blog again.

time is 12.01AM, Saturday morning.
dunno where the time and day thing went to O_o

No comments: