Saturday, December 10, 2005

Something, someone

You know what? I know you don't know so I'm telling you now.

I have a boyfriend. He's the cutest thing you can find on earth. He'll die without me. He is....... ....... ........

my rabbit, August.

HAHAHA.
He's weird. Joey passed me a bunny water bottle. I put that and his own bottle at for him and went off to Bangkok. My grandmother dropped by at my house, and said that August doesn't want to drink from Joey's bottle, he only wants his own. Even when his bottle is empty and he's really thirsty, that stubborn ball of fur just refuses to drink from another bottle. -.-
Just 2 days ago, my maid helped me to fill up August's bottle. and he bit her.
I cleaned up his "land" so many times, stuck the broom in to sweep up that area, even stepped over the fence thing and into his "land" to disturb him. No, he didn't bite me. LoL.
August likes to kick sawdust out of his potty for me to sweep and try to dig a hole at the corner of the balcony. He potty-trained himself. Surprise, surprise! 2 years ago, I put a box with sawdust into his cage for him to sleep in. So warm and nice, and HE SHITTED INSIDE IT AND SLEPT OUTSIDE THE BOX INSTEAD. I tried to make a comfortable part of the cage for him, but it seems that he likes to sleep in the open and shit in the box. I gave up. When he grew bigger, he got this part of the balcony to himself and was much happier. The cage is still there, with his potty and food in it. I leave the cage door open so he can hop in and out anytime he wants to.
I love my August.

Right.

I must remember that feedbacks are good and they help you to improve and work on your weak points, not to critise and make you feel bad. That's very important. If you keep thinking that you're lousy and everyone wants to say bad things about you, wake up. Now. Or you won't succeed in life. Take my word seriously, or regret not doing so.

time is 11.36pm.

No comments: