Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Over

Yeah, it's over. Had been so busy with rehearsals "that now i kinda feel lost not doing anything for a while... haha.. its was a great time though..:D" That was taken from someone's blog, I find it very true.

Esperanza was not much of a success. When the sermon started, LOADS of people stood up and left. Cast and dancers had to go in to sit there and give Melvin some support. It's very sad to see that they only go for fun stuff, and leave when the serious part comes in. Oh wells. Guess it just takes time for them to learn to sit through the whole program. The adults one on Sunday was shocking. The whole sanctuary, packed with people, some even had to stand or drag extra chairs and sit at the back. It was scary and made me feel a little nervous. Haha, but it's OK since i took off my specs, that made the audience seem less scary. They were very responsive, that's good. :)

I want to be involved in next year's Christmas evangelistic event!

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks a million for your prezzies :) Brownie from A, K and B tasted yummy, wish there was more.
(chewits! i can't get enough of them...)

Hope I won't be changing cell next year. Love my cell a lot.

Few more days left and it'll be the end of this year! Which means have to go back to school soon. OH, and PC lessons for sec 1s, must prepare. Soon. To avoid last-minute preperations. Homework.... don't remind me.

Korean seaweed rocks. I don't watch the drama, I eat their seaweed.

My braces. The next colour would be pink! Don't ask why.

Time: 12.53am

No comments: