Saturday, June 17, 2006

church camp was a blast. damn tired now

the theme's Supernatural Is Natural... and indeed lots of supernatural stuff happened..

i'll just jump straight to certain things

[oh btw, Raphael's dad just called my dad to go over to his house to watch soccer. cool. ]

on the first night, i felt Daddy God speaking to me, it was so real, like it's the first time i heard Him. but, not excatly direct. He spoke through an angel, through a song... the words were sang by that angel to the tune of Spirit Song. Cos you know i was still burdened with all that guilt and some things which could not get off my mind. so the angel sang something like,

"why are you feeling so guilty? I sent my Son to die for you, so that your sins could be forgiven. all that guilt I take away from you... you could have prayed and asked Me for help. yet you chose to approach your friends. I am always here, I'll never forsake you... ... ... my daughter, I love you..."

it was really alot more than that but i can't quite remember because i couldn't stop crying. the love of God was felt so strong and at that moment, i was so soaked in His presence, nothing else mattered. if only i could feel this way everyday la... He spoke to me... not through the bible or any speaker.. i could hear the voice of the angel so sweet and calm.

and then on the 2nd night, they called all those who were really sick (like, cancer) to go forward after the message. and then uncle David, who has been using a cane to support his walking for many years, started to walk! without the aid of the cane! that was so amazing la... the whole congregation was clapping, cheering and giving thanks to God. that was one major thing. there's alot more and i won't be typing it out.

check this out.
damn funny i tell you
can laugh until you lao sai in your pants

No comments: