Saturday, September 26, 2009

At 10pm earlier I walked out not with Esther or Rayner(??) or by myself or just Amelia or any of the regulars who remain in school to study till we get chased out. I walked out with 5 other classmates and Ammar. Like, wow, the most unlikely group of people! It was my first time seeing Jenisse, Andrew and Matthew stay till 10pm. Anyway, it's been a long time since I last walked out of school smiling and laughing so much. So that felt good (: Just wonder if they're all going to start adopting my daily mug-in-school routine.

Amelia and I went for the MEP recital by the J2 students. I kinda dragged her there =/
I think the performers could have done wayyyyyyy better. Still, good job! Especially to Chowder and Clairebear! (: Andrew pointed out that I go for almost every MEP concert/recital. hahaha at least this time it was free.

No comments: