Thursday, May 06, 2010

Change of Setting

Tomorrow will be my last time running events with my Events Team.

Come Monday, I will be working under a different department, one which I have been perceiving as.....hell. Under the worst boss any temp could have in the company, or so I've gathered. I may be wrong.

When 2 of the heads in my team broke the news to me today, I was just too stunned for words. After that, I couldn't speak without stammering, couldn't see with tears blurring my vision.

(I think I broke down like 4-5 times this afternoon, it was that bad)

Now I think that maybe God arranged this for some divine reason unknown to me. Why else would He make them transfer me over? So that I can voice out for the rest? Opportunities for growth? Make me more confident over the many phone calls to come? I don't know. All I know is that I'm leaving my team of very sweet and welfarish (no such word, I know) and fun-loving people.

:(


Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart; as working for the Lord, not for men.
Colossians 3:23

No comments: