Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Very unfortunately

It happens all the time.. It has happened way too many times...

I wish this would numb it or make me immune to it, but no, it's always the same piercing knowledge that a particular situation would never take place. It's always the same scenario, and yet I fall prey to it.

Why can't I learn my lesson??? Don't place too much hope, because when the disappointment comes, I will not be able to bear it. And this is happening all over again.

I have a weak heart. The disappointment that accompanies the hopes raised in vain does nothing to sooth the ache. Now I truly understand why people say "my heart is bleeding". I can't find another way to describe it.

I also know why people say, ignorance is bliss.

But is it better to be blinded and to go on hoping in vain, or to know about something and face it's implications? I really don't know which is better. I guess this also depends on the context of the situation. In my case, I would choose....neither. Just MOVE ON, MAN! Urgh.

Again, this is just one of the moments. Which will pass. I pray that it will pass quickly, and leave me in peace.

No comments: