Monday, May 24, 2010

Prayer is really powerful.

I dreaded work so much this morning (because of some mistakes I made + inefficiency in my response to instructions that resulted in a not very happy boss as expressed in an email), I had no idea how I was going to pull through the day, let alone the week and the weeks to come (6 more). But then I prayed hard, and left it to God to set things right for me, just doing my best and with a little more focus in my work today. And all ended well, with me feeling really high after ASK workshop and so I rewarded myself with a cup of KOI bubble tea at Chinatown with Felicia :D Not to mention, my boss even bought my partner and I a cup of soya bean drink (which I spilled, by the way.. CLUMSY) and beancurd this morning.

Those mistakes and slightly harsh words did make a strong impact on me I guess. Now I put in triple the effort to avoid them. More tiring, but higher satisfaction level.

I am always and will always be awed by how God can help me make a 180deg turn within such a short time. In this case, it would be my mood today... which, strangely, spurs me on to perform better the next day, and the next, and the next. .........


In the end, just to hear You say, "Well done".

No comments: