Monday, November 25, 2013

What is joy?

Joy is... managing to catch LB's launch before they announce it!

I was just randomly visiting their page when suddenly OMG. THEY ARE UPLOADING THE NEW COLLECTION! THE DESIGNS ARE APPEARING ONE BY ONE! I couldn't believe my luck as I was telling myself to go refresh their page this week since I reeeeeeeeally wanted the Delray Dress after seeing it on Rachel! So I happily carted it out in S and XS to try both sizes and sell which other doesn't fit! Also carted the Lincoln Knit top in Navy and White in XS because I like both colours and couldn't decide :S

Exams are depressing but two awesome incidents have happened to me this morning alone:

  1. I FINALLY GOT ALLOCATED A ROOM IN HALL! More about that in my next post :D
  2. I CAUGHT LB'S LAUNCH!

Whoa I was over the moon both times! Just shows how focused I was huh. Dindn't exactly study :( But well I can study in peace now knowing that I've got my room and my clothes secured!

And my HH parcel arrived today! :) Though they sent one of the items wrong, so I have to go mail it back to them later -_-

Still, rf course, all glory goes to Jesus! This sort of thing probably isn't significant to Him but He made it happen for me! I can't thank God enough!!! :D

No comments: