Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MC 2nd day

I went to school today, though my classmates said I should have stayed at home instead. Lol. Fact is I felt a lot better this morning compared to yesterday, so I just went to school. Amelia kept asking me to just get pink slip and go home! But it's like, I live in kovan, I come all the way to Buona Vista just to stay for a few hours and get pink slip for early leave?! Doesn't make sense. Waste my time only. So might as well stay.
I didn't dare to wear my jacket during bio lecture today cos' this lecturer has a tendency to make people with jackets answer her questions. zzzz.

Friends thought I'm crazy when I said I went for CO today.

Fever has more or less subsided, 37.2 deg (PTL!).. But the damn sore throat still prevails. I think there's an ulcer there. It hurts real bad =(

I'm still receiving emails from the worship team even though Christel has already informed the entire team that I've stepped down. Well at least I still feel like I belong there. And I know what's going on in the ministry.

Tonight I gotta do 2 chinese compos, and study for econs test. Bleh.. what a nice route to recovery eh.

Tag replies
xiying: I guess the result of not getting enough sleep = falling sick!! So you see, sleep = good for health! YOU get well soon too okay!! =)
Sara: omg your tags are so long, like writing essay like that haha. the pimple thingy is normal la, look at me and you'll be thankful your case isn't so severe. I'm not even checking my email can.. only once in a blue or turquoise moon. and you wont want my body because 1) I'm underweight. 2) my menses very irregular. 3) I'm physically and emotionally quite weak. Yup. JUST BE YOURSELF MAN!
LT: YESSSS JC life is like damn tough especially in ACJC. Woah. CCA really tires you out sometimes. Poly better... maybe I should have gone to poly!
Daniel: Wah fine la now I feel so insulted... you only like to quarrel with me is it. I'm not your partner-in-crime HOR.
hweeyee: hey thanks!! but i seriously dunno when we can meet again! now i've learnt my lesson... when you think you're sick, just go home!
Shepherd: AMEN! I'm feeling better! I think..

No comments: