Thursday, April 10, 2008

Teachers

I have a weak heart. Someone tell me how to strengthen it?

It sucks when your teacher shows favouritism. It just sucks.

(Sigh... half the time he's telling the other half of the class to shut up and suddenly he diverts his arrows to us saying we keep talking during his classes when 90% of the time we're the silent ones. AND, he makes no attempt to remember our names. He only knows the names of the other half of the class. But duh I'm not just upset about these, there are more..)

I went for CO prac with red eyes... that's what I get when tears sting my eyes AND I have my contact lenses on. I was distracted for the first half of the practice as I couldn't get over what that teacher said to Claire and I. I could neither follow the score nor play properly. But after the break I decided to get a grip and stop letting that scene play on repeat mode in my head. It worked, I could at least give my best and focus. I can be so immersed in music that everything else just evaporates. It does, however, take awhile for me to settle down after an unhappy incident/issue/event before I can tune in.

I'm so grateful for the seniors and friends who expressed their concern this afternoon... I would otherwise have fallen into depression mode.

I now dread going to school. I fear the mountain of work. And some teachers. Honestly speaking, I only look forward to CCA and physical geog lectures and tutorials.

I miss the teachers from PL and SRJC =( Man... I should really stop harping on it and get back to mugging.

No comments: