Saturday, April 05, 2008

some quiz

uh, ok.. in response to HWEE YEE.... i don't think anyone will bother to read this


instructions: remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. whoever has been tagged will have blessings from all. they will have blessings from all if they do it or not.

1. at what age do you want to marry?
ans: below 30? haha that's if i even get married.

2. what do you want the most now?
ans: i want my pile of school assignments to vanish

3. have you been hurted by someone close to you?
ans: who hasn't? it's "hurt" by the way, not hurted

4. what are you looking forward to right now?
ans: SLEEP

5. if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
ans: get all distinctions for A levels. a dream.

6. what are you afraid to lose now?
ans: my graphic calculator

7. do you believe in friendship forever?
ans: this can spark off a debate

8. if you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
ans: haha. sadly enough no. HINT maybe. (hweeyee's answer. we think alike.)

9. list out three good points of the person who tagged you.
ans: CHEERFUL, lame (that's a good point?), and hmmmm caring

10. what are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
ans: love God, love me, love my family and friends, love music. hah.

11. what type of person do you hate the most?
ans: i don't wanna get into trouble, best not to say it here.

12. do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
ans: who doesn't?

13. have you ever hated yourself?
ans: yes. but i try not to think this way cos' God loves me -- the insignificant -- so why should i hate myself when He doesn't?

14. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
ans: Jesus. Which isn't a 'thing'

15. do you find a need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
ans: not at the moment

16. at this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
ans: try something new. experiment with weird ideas for my PI draft.

17. what kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eyes?
ans: one who LOVES them (love is patient, kind, humble, does not boast, etc)

18. the place you want to go most with your loved ones?
ans: some western country?

19. what do you want to do right now?
ans: SLEEP.

20. one thing you love the most right now?
ans: you?

friends who have been tagged.
1. you
2. anyone
3. the one who's reading this
4. him. her. them.



My life is kind of crazy now, I have TONNES of homework due this Tuesday. Like really tonnes. Another day has just passed, and I haven't done anything productive. Erm unless you count CCA where I joined in the combined and sectionals from 8.30am to 4pm and actually played along with them. Like WOW finally. Nigel even said my YLL song was not bad for someone who just started learning =D Praise God man. Speaking of Nigel, so many strands of hair came off from his bow today, it was enough to make a small brush. Haha to put it in a nicer way, he's enthusiasm for his music can be seen in the hair he plucked out from the bow.

[edited to add]
N1gHtR0@d : The time has come...NO Compromise says:
u know something
joyce says:
i dunno
N1gHtR0@d : The time has come...NO Compromise says:
if hair comes out of the bow means its not taken care of properly
N1gHtR0@d : The time has come...NO Compromise says:
not enthu

we now hear from the pro. or so it seems.
uh oh... the pro feels betrayed cos' i put this up. =(
[/edit]


On top of that homework, I kind of made a commitment to practice on the erhu E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y for AT LEAST 1 hour since the concert's just next month and well, I wanna play. So it'll look good on my CCA record. 4 pieces down, 5 more to go. One of them being a super challenging piece. It's so messy and complicated that I can't even read the handwriting on the score, have to clarify with the others.

Oh yes. Today during break for sectionals, 3 jokers were playing the funeral song at the corridor. On the suona and dizi. My gosh I was in the toilet when I heard that, after that Janet and I laughed until we got stomachache -___- Cos' they played it in a very vibrant tone and it was like, WTH?!

I wanna go back to visit my handbell juniors soon. First I must make sure Mr Fong is there. Now I know why people like Wan Yi and Wen Xin like to go back to PL when Mr Fong is around. I never really understood that when I was still in secondary school.
Wah I sound as if I left the school years ago.

No comments: