Monday, April 28, 2008

Productivity at Maximum

My throat is still being a pain in the ass. Nonono... a pain in the throat. -__-
I still have problems talking. Please continue to pray =/

Pray also for Mr Jusuf, he's the instructor for PL Primary's Angklung Ensemble, my old CCA. He used to coach the PL Pri and Sec Choir. He is in ICU now for a "mild heart attack", according to Hilary. Being his ex-student, I ought to be concerned.. Questions running through my head are
1. How is he now??? Updates on his condition?
2. His family?
3. His students? How did PL Pri do for SYF? Did he even conduct them this year?

Assuming today is still Sunday...

I asked Xi Ying out to study at macs. Which turned out to be a fruitful 6 hours because
1. There were unusually few people there
2. It was rather quiet
3. THEY DIDN'T TURN ON THE VOLUME FOR THE TV; NEITHER DID THEY TURN ON THE RADIO OR ADVERT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FIRST TIME LEH.
4. I finally did my long overdue chinese work
5. I started on econs assignments which are due on Wed and Fri
XY we make excellent study partners!! =P Not saying that Joey isn't la, but I'm just high from the satisfaction of today's impromptu study session.

It's time I reply tags again so, yeah..

Tag replies
Sara; I work, yea, but it's usually only the minimal and not "too hard" like you said! Lol.. Many people sick during this period cos' of the weather, it's terrible!
xiying; You also, pls drink lots of water!!! Both you and Sara have eczema problems acting up, must be the weather also! Anything just blame the rising temperature!! We should study together more often =D but... just find the time
Enmei; Ok, IF THIS YEAR DONT GO NEXT YEAR MUST GO!
Joshua; hey thanks!!!

No comments: