Friday, May 02, 2008

update

This will be a quick update... i'm BUSY BUSY BUSY with school work

I can talk like a normal person now =D I can also eat whatever I like. Praise God man or I'll still be complaining of sore throat now.

I now have 2 DCs in my record. One more, and I'll get a demerit point -.- I was late on Monday, you see. So that's another DC. Was ALMOST late on Wednesday, I stepped into the school hall at 7.29am. That morning I prayed for energy to run to school from the MRT station, I didn't want to have my 2nd DC for the week. And yes God did help me reach on time. Although I ended up sweating like a pig.

I lost my arts faculty shirt in school after PE... pity the person who picked it up.

I took my NAPFA 5-items test on Wednesday. I was having mild stomach cramps, an improvement from Tuesday (severe cramps). Usually I'd aim for a gold, this year I just aimed for a silver though I very much want a gold. And darn it I really can say bye to my gold because I got a D for sit-and-reach. The rest are Cs and a B. 2.4km run better get A.

one last thing..
I DISLIKE GP!!

No comments: