Monday, May 05, 2008

KHOO XI YING, I STILL ADMIRE YOU!! YOU ARE DAMN STRONG, SERIOUSLY. HAHA
And no, I don't own any banana (somehow this sounds wrong), but there's a banana tree planted outside my house with large bananas growing there :D

Weeeee I just completed my econs summaries and economic analysis (which is crap) of 2 newspaper articles... AND a 300-word letter of explanation for my late submission -_- waste 5 pages of paper and ink.

ACJC Chinese Orchestra presents...

enCOre
18 May, Sunday
(next day is vesak day)
7.30pm
Singapore Conference Hall
$12


It's cheap for an AC-based concert ok. If you fall asleep, it's because 1) you dunno how to appreciate Chinese music, or 2) the music is SO nice that it makes you sleep. Tickets available from any CO member. i.e. me. Your support is very much appreciated.
I will not be performing for the ensemble item. Only for the pieces with the main orchestra.

tag replies
WH and jace YEAH MAN I CAN TALK :D
Daniel; ya, love GP when I know I'm screwed for this term's CA?? no way man!
Fee; studying has never been fun, except when OLM is together at bishan library!!
xiying; OK I'LL SLEEP BY 3AM TONIGHT =)
sop; next time someone does that, you try holding the top of the pole, above the person's head. can air your armpits - free smells for that person ;)

No comments: