Sunday, May 11, 2008

Counting down to enCOre

Happy birthdays..
20th to Simon,
17th to Sophia and Jessica =)


Instead of constantly lamenting about how there's so much work to be done, I decided to just shut up, stop complaining and hurry up and get started on my work. That includes planning my ever-so-tight schedule (study for this, study for that, work on project, ....). Next week is going to be a real hectic week, especially for the CO.

We're having practice every day, 7 days a week, you see.

On top of that, there's Chinese oral (class test) tomorrow, econs test on Tues, GP package test on Thurs, GP independent learning assignment/project due on Fri.. My weekend will be dedicated solely to CO, which means there's totally no time to do the recording for 10 Chinese oral passages and the lame ecconect (some econs thing) economic analysis and summaries which are both due on Monday and Tues respectively (week after enCOre).

Oh man I can't imagine life without the J2s in CO... I know they don't want to step down, but I don't think they have a choice on this.


I ran for my 2.4 on Thursday.. and I'm so gonna re-run it. It was most unfortunate that that day had to mark the start of yet another cycle. I did not meet my personal target =(

The whole of 1AA3 is so gonna get into deep shit tomorrow. Long story man. If I get another DC, it'll mean 1 demerit point for me.

keep those tags coming in. haha

No comments: