Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I woke up at 2.30pm this afternoon, spent the day stoning and filing up my Chinese materials, playing the piano, and finally going to Macs to mug with XiYing. We are now their resident muggers there. It's always me with XYing or Horse. Haha. (See, DLow, this is what I mean by 'I am a no-lifer'..if you're reading this at all.)

It's a good thing that we went to Macs because when we left for home at approximately 12.40am, guess what I saw on the floor. An ezlink card. Smarties' card, to be exact. It's in my possession now and I can choose to be mean and scan it so everyone here can see his cute face but no, I shall be nice....

My phone cable and camera charger are still MIA-ing, sleeping somewhere. BUT I found my long-lost CARD READER AND MINI SD ADAPTER!!!!

Time now is 0204, not 2359

No comments: