Monday, May 05, 2008

"Memories' closet"

Congratulations to Xi Ying for making it into the SR SC!!
Congrats to Man Ling too, for getting through the interviews for the BA thing!

I was sending Claire some photos from last year's Japan trip, since she was in MG strings and she was there as well. WE WERE SO NEAR, YET SO FAR. lol. So anyway as I was browsing through the photos, almost everything from the photos from the barker camera to my own camera, there came the influx of memories... again. I miss the trip so much =( I miss the fun times with my juniors and own batch mates, everything from SYF to Kaleidescope to Japan trip to the last minute Toastmasters.. I miss the ringing handbells. I miss Mr Fong and Mrs Wong. I miss being the real me, fooling around and being unglam without bothering about who's looking, being put through the stress of "performance is just around the corner and we haven't even master the pieces yet", etc....
In short, I miss being in PL. 4c2 2007, clique, handbell choir, o level music class of 2007, peer lites of 2006.. Sheesh.

No comments: