Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Randomities

Remember I said I had geog test? I got the dates mixed up. The test is this Friday. Have I studied? No. What did I do today?

Prayed silently that lao shi won't make me present during Chinese,
got lost during bio lecture on cell division (no idea what sir is talking about),
ate mamee during maths tutorial, was surprised that I actually could do functions,
slept on 3 chairs during PW (everyone else was slacking),
reminisced The PL Times with Rachel J during GP, talked and talked with some other classmates like there was no tomorrow during GP (sir wasn't in class),
helped Claire pay for her maths TYS (need to chase her for money soon. i need cash)
bought PE shirt from the gym,
took the train back to Kovan (Ang Ren was supposed to train back with me since he lives in Punggol, but this boy PS-ed me at 4.09pm. I said it's alright but I didn't mean it hahah wth i 口是心非),
went to Popular to get a notebook for piano lesson, saw Sheevonne there and chatted for awhile (then found out her CT is Ms Jean Woo -- my CT for PAE -- and she's taking the exact same combi as me, so is Priya, and they are classmates),
rushed home, KO-ed for 10 minutes, took my piano stuff and rushed off for lesson till 7pm (wasn't really absorbing the music theory Ms Thanh taught),
went to NTUC (fairprice) to hunt for snacks (bought 2 cans of coffee, peanuts and prawn crackers. unhealthy. I wonder how I survived O level period without canned coffee just because Ken made me refrain from drinking it),
went to get bubble tea, got reminded of Char Seow (we met up some time ago, went to SweetTalk near the Dover market. that's when i knocked over the whole container of straws and apologised frantically and even offered to pay for the straws but the woman said never mind, I think she was lying. she obviously minded.),
rejected some weirdo guy who tried asking for donation (it was not licensed, i lied and said i've just spent all my money. wanted to say "i only have ezlink card" but didn't),
walked home, had dinner, did a soduku puzzle on the Today paper while in the toilet, found out about the 2 teams competing for some ultra-fast wired network thing (omg no.. econs again),
went for tuition at Joey's house (we were giving blank looks. cause: fatigue. i had a hard time trying to concentrate),
went home to try the PE shirt, took a bath (at 11pm?),
tuned erhu and started practicing till either 1230 or 1am, fell asleep -.-, got up to keep the instrument, went downstairs to pack my bag and now I'm here doing redundant stuff like blogging about what I've been up to -___- I wanna study geog but I can't, there's 2.4km run and I need the sleep. zzz I'll just study in the train then. Or fall asleep standing up.

Speaking of train.
This morning when the train stopped at Buona Vista, the train door at the carriage I was at did not open. Okay it did open but only a by a few centimeters. We couldn't possibly pry it open right. There were about 5 other acsians and we had to walk to another door, which almost closed on me since I was the last one to get out.

I think I'll reply the tags tomorrow. I'm off to brush my teeth =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHPIA !!!!!!!!

No comments: