Sunday, October 12, 2008

600th post

This is my 600th post, and it's about a series of unfortunate events which happened yesterday.

I woke up late, at 8am. CO starts at 8.30am.

Instructor shouted at Sheena and I, and all the pressure was on me.. It was hell. I don't hear any melody in the piece, all I was playing was notes, notes and more notes. I was sight reading all the way. Those who know me know how bad my sight reading is. Doesn't help that the rhythm was so complicated and I didn't play through that piece prior to the practice...

I wasn't myself after sectionals. I was still traumatised by the instructor. I walked right into the sloped low ceiling of the CO (store)room, hit my head real HARD against it, and fell backwards on the floor, knocking down the instruments beside me. I couldn't do anything else but remain at that spot for the next few minutes. There's a lump on my head now, I can feel it. The pain's worse when I wash my hair, comb it, or tie it up.

The left side of my contact lens came out halfway during the movie with BFC. I spent such a long time trying to put it back, I didn't exactly pay attention to whatever was being screened. I went home with a half-clear-half-blurred vision.


My head still hurts :( Damn the CO room.

No comments: