Tuesday, October 07, 2008

End of Promos

joyce says:
your action was cute
joyce says:
not you
joyce says:
LOL
Andrew says:
hahahah
Andrew says:
the action belongs to me
Andrew says:
so im cute
joyce says:
i think i'm cuter (:
Andrew says:
ya la
Andrew says:
of course


HAHA, I know I'm cute =)

Yes promos are over... and it ended horribly.

Many would agree with me about the bio SPA skill BC. (hold your breath-cos tonight will be the night that i will fall for you this is a post-review review on the experiment's anomalies)
I knocked over my pectinase 0.5% and 0.25% solutions and had to make new ones with whatever little 1% pectinase i hade left, I knocked over the test tube labels so they were all over the floor but I didn't bother to pick them up, I didn't know how to weigh the apple puree (whether to put the boiling tube in the beaker in the electronic balance and tare it, THEN put the apple puree in, or what), I told the teacher I didn't have a syringe when it was less than 30cm away from me on the bench, I didn't even mix the different concentrations of pectinase with the apple puree, let alone put it in water at 40degrees or filter it, I faked my own results, I didn't know the exact function of pectinase, and I didn't include the mass of the apple puree in my table.

In short, skill BC was a nightmare an afternoon-mare, my worst spa yet.
(FYI spa = science practical assessment)

IT'S OVER. I should stop dwelling on it right? yeah. Look ahead. What do I see? Open house. CO. CO. CO. OP. OP. CL. OP. CL. CL. OP. CO. CL. OP. Oh dear..


Okay, I shall sleep early tonight!
LOL I should have done that during the exam period eh! Haha ohwells. Performers have to turn in early when there's a performance the next day. Now I wouldn't call this a performance. Still... g'night!


Actually, I feel like eating something. I shall read the papers and snack on a snack. Hehe (:

No comments: