Thursday, October 09, 2008

Open House

College open house today, Wednesday, and the turnout was.... haha.. .

It's probably due to the bad timing. I mean, open house on a weekday afternoon? At this time of the year when some O levelers are still having exams? hmmm.
I didn't see many PL lites =(
Last year's was on a Saturday, and it started in the morning, if I'm not wrong.

The day passed quickly, and the orchestra performed only twice at the lobby. Some from our CO also played an ensemble piece. So that's that. We kept shifting instruments, chairs and music stands around. I remember tripping over my own instrument and I realised it went way out of tune just before the conductor stood in front of us, but (phew) I managed to get it tuned with minimal noise. Audience was uh.. small, I guess.

I made it a little too obvious today. Oops. I had to. Things get out of hand sometimes, and it irritates.

I bet all the J1s were all half-dead from today. Though the crowd was only this big, the energy level was almost at its optimum. The singles' club (hahaha) still went to Ikea for meatballs =D Amelia acts like anywhere can be her home. Press the "doorbell" when we were in the bus. Seriously, !!!

I reached home at 11pm.

This post is garbage. Joyce is sleepy, you see.

No comments: