Thursday, January 20, 2011

An ex-classmate

Well, I've just read a couple of posts from an old classmate's blog and I'm appalled by what she posts and portrays herself to be. From what I've read, this is what I have gathered

1. She has a foul temper, with a tendency for violence (throwing things around).
2. She complains more than anyone else I know.
3. She is obsessed with her appearance. I don't know how many times she has gone for surgery to improve how her lips, eyes, boobs, and whatever else looks.
4. She loves money. In fact, she loves it so much, she shows that she is easily pleased by money. She would give up what she doesn't like for money, at the expense of something else. For example, she is angry with her boyfriend. Bf gives her a new polaroid camera, and she is not angry anymore. Later, she is back to complaining and sulking again.
5. She hates school (she is studying in a polytechnic)
6. She wants to go to a university. I mean, HELLO, if you can't even go through a day of school without thinking of how you detest it and how the whole world owes you something, you will never live through a semester in uni. Dream on, man. And she wants to study communications and/or psychology, and she can't even spell 'psychology' correctly. Are you kidding me?
7. She spends like her dad is Steve Jobs. By that, I mean excessively, once again more than anyone else I know.
8. Her world revolves around - who else - herself.

I'm sorry but I really cannot take it when I read about or come across such people. She seems to equate love with money. i.e. if her parents love her, they should feed her with more money so that she can fulfill her material wants and her countless nights of partying.

I am utterly disgusted. Hate to say this, but after you read her blog, you would think that I'm an angel. This is how bad it is.

No comments: