Saturday, January 15, 2011

staying awake

... for night shift at a funeral wake is not the most exciting thing. It's kinda boring.

I have not cried for the past 12 hours. Achievement? Maybe it's just building up. Popo looks so different in there with all that makeup on. So different from when I last saw her. I gotta look at her a couple more times before her body's gone for good on Tuesday, which is also the day I get my exam results.

UJC came today... It's comforting to have the cell group with me, so I'm really thankful for that. I think a few more friends are gonna come down during the next two to three days, so thank you in advance. I could do with your company. Now I know how my friends who've lost loved ones feel when we make an appearance at their relatives' wakes.

It's so quiet here.

No comments: