Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Most of the time, I blog when I'm emotional.

This means that

1. Things may sound more inflated than they really are.
2. My choice of words and phrases may be harsher - and in layman terms, blown-up - than they would when I am not experiencing an emotional high or low.
3. I need an avenue to express myself, and I do so with an assumption that people don't bother to look for my blog, because I am (honestly, it's how I perceive myself to be) an insignificant figure. Hence I am not embarrassed about having my posts on the Internet. However, my previous post, typed when I wasn't in the best of moods, generated some strong opposition. That post is now saved as a draft, unpublished, to prevent further damage.

Silence may be golden, but too much of it does more harm to the individual who's bearing it.

--

I just spent $120 on textbooks (still short of one) for the new sem, one of them is my developmental psych text. I flipped to the content page, and saw that right at the very end was death. I read some of that, thinking that it may be applicable to my current situation. Needless to say, I could not go on reading it, however objective it may be.

--

Please let the liaising go smoothly!

No comments: