Thursday, January 20, 2011

Year 1 Sem 2 is going to be hectic

Okay. As of now, I have a few projects which I'm involved in

1. Happy Halls (Psych Soc)
2. Psychology FOC (Psych Soc)
3. Preparation of gifts for PHP confidants (Psych Soc/SCC)
4. Hall FOC (Hall12, which will not come in until much later. PHEW)
5. Civilisation Supper (Hall12)
6. Civ notice board (Hall12)
7. Hall Olympiad Closing Ceremony (Dance) (Hall12)

My goodness. This may not look like a lot, I mean compared to the others who have a thousand and one projects under their wing, but it's a lot to me because I believe what is said in Colossians 3:23. So either I give 100%, or nothing at all. If I'm going to give my 100%, I'd have to be involved in fewer things, right? Not that those who are burdened with many of such projects aren't doing them well; I salute them for their ability to do so. It's just that I cannot be like them, hence I there has to be a limit and it looks like I'm not being involved enough...... 

No comments: