Thursday, February 23, 2006

haha

Symphony 92.4 . Good music, good life.

I think that's the ONLY thing they say. The rest are mainly classical and romantic pieces.

POA test was very ok! At first I couldn't balance the trial balance. Then I panicked. Was sharing calculator with Joey so it was quite difficult to do my checking. But I balanced it anyway. $25270

PL feels like my home. Especially the classroom. It's so nice to know that we're all going through things together. You may not know what I mean. Was just looking back and it's like, sec 3 already. We only have up to next year to enjoy ourselves in PL. Then everything's gone. As in no more PL girls surrounding you. No more comfort of knowing that, (i also dunno what). There's a safe and secure feeling, being with all the rest of the sec 3s... Looks like I can't express my feelings properly.

All the names I put on my list, the one put up on the class wall wth the photos together with the rest. Actually right, I'm like Persie. Just that the names were not random. I put the whole class so that there would not be any negative feelings. Not all names are on my list. I mention it here because I know this blog is visitor-free most of the time. Al most all the time. I know people like Lai Theng just come and read and go without tagging, AM I RIGHT?? Haha. So tag and leave your footprints here okay.

Can't go for the trip. $2400. How to pay?

No comments: