Wednesday, February 22, 2006

jia youuuu!

I don't want to die such an early death. Or maybe I should just jump down from my bedroom window (which is the 2nd floor). I can't make up my mind.
1) I'm going to fail the emaths test. Miss Liang still said it was easy?? I couldn't even solve a single question, damn it. And I know I'm going to get -10/25. Whatever, Tania, maybe you'll get a minus twenty. Mrs Wong, quick come back or we will continue to fail.
2) 1A1 class outing proposal!!!! I doubt I'll even work on it, meaning There'll be trouble. I know it.
3) Lit test next week, accounts test tomorrow.
4) My English is deproving like anything.
5) Stupid Adeline keeps laughing at me not experiencing monsoon yet.

Those are the 4 reasons why I should jump. Actually, there's no need to get worried cos you know I wont do silly things. Bit out of point :D

Oh yeah, JOEY. Yesterday she and Adeline were arguing about J------ being macho and all. How one said a girl can't be macho and another one say can. But the fact still remains that a girl cannot be macho. Yuhui said they looked like husband and wife fighting. LOL. She laughed the most. So after school I mentioned the husband and wife thing. Did I say that it was the first time a wife was taller than her husband? Can't remember.

me: haha, Adeline is your husband
Joey: I don't like, like her
Hilary: You mean love?

Somehow, they kept being repeated throughout the journey back to hougang. Kept replaying like a tape recorder. I bet the same thing will happen tomorrow.

Got back our bio results today, we did not do well at all. Except for Melody, smart ass. Our results were terrible. Almost the whole class was depressed after the lesson. But, that isn't the end of the world, not yet. Do not be discouraged, we still have a year to Os.

Boxer had said in Animal Farm, "I will work harder!" In fact, that was his motto. We can try to be like him. Worrying about the CA marks or getting depressed won't help to pull up the marks, otherwise the cumulonimbus clouds will permenantly cover the earth. We must work harder! We can do it! Maybe we should stay back everday and study together, this way we can spur and encourage one another. Then we will all pass our tests with flying colours! It wouldn't be nice if the colours started to sink and get dissolved, then there will be no more colours and we will all die together. Paper chromatography won't be able to help at all. 3c2, jia1 you2!

Be considerate, spare a thought for others. I get really irritated when people keep asking what others got for a test, just because they scored well. Neither is it good to say you got lousy marks, what carelsess mistakes and "can actually be the highest one lor", all these comments should be kept to herself. It justs makes things worse for those who didn't do very well. I am speaking (typing) on behalf of the weaker ones, myself included. Can't encourage, I suggest he or she shuts up. Whatever it is, we should not discourage a person.

I think I'm abnormal. I want to be normal! Why haven't I experienced monsoon yet? Why isn't the lover part of my body growing? Lol, think I"m going to be referred to SGH on day about this problem.

No comments: