Monday, February 27, 2006

i don't want any more lessons with the sec 1s

My sudoku is under someone's desk. I am going to hammer her tomorrow.

Busy, busy, busy. I have a feeling Wanyi is angry with me again. No, I think it's the whole exco. Cos I needed to leave for Friday's concert and I did not inform them in advance. Was in school uniform together with Joanne, the rest were in their own clothes.
Saturday, peer lites' meeting with our mentors. Then worship prac and youth ablaze all the way until seven. Long day, then to Jack's Place to celebrate my mum's birthday. I love baked salmon, yum yum. So that's 2 days gone, with no time to study for lit.
Sunday, I had cramps and couldn't move. Dragged myself for the 2nd service, haw haw haw. Clarissa had some school choir stuff and I was going to backup alone, so I panicked. Pulled Grace in for prac for the corporate prayer meeting, I wasn't going to do it alone, no. This is Grace Quek, by the way, not Grace Yong. We need more backup singers, or else I will have to sing every week. My story doesn't end here. After the prayer meeting, was quite late for lunch, we ate anyway. Stood for so long, legs were aching. Then concert at NUS by the chinese orchestra, and blah bblah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Which leaves me with totally not time to study lit.

This morning. Copy bio corrections, social studies, tried to look through the Macbeth but just couldn't. Conclusion: i'm going to FAIL lit, again. Geography marks were really unexpected. God was merciful :) Let's see, what should I talk about. MATHS, HOMEWORK HAVENT DO YET oh no. ... what went on after school? Short term memory sorry... oh yes. Walked out with Stacey, Priya, Adeline and Priscilla. The girl whose name starts with the letter "A" is terribly sick in the brain. Comtaminated with boobs.I feel sick just thinking about it.

Wish me luck for my piano lesson. Hopefully there's no lecture this time. If only I could cancel it as easily as striking out a word written on paper...

LT; finally, a word from you
mel; i only like the seaseed. (:
joey; .........J + C = JC.
tania; (:

No comments: