Tuesday, February 07, 2006

untitled

All of a sudden, the word 'us' has a completely different meaning. Things have changed. Quite dramatically, I'm afraid. Feeling so... alone. Doesn't feel nice, when one of your *closest* is no longer *like this*. I wish certain things could remain like last year. Break times have never been the same again. These words might confuse you, yes, but details about this should not be put here, yea? Don't wanna offend anyone.

Tests. Projects. Homework. They're the reasons why I haven't been blogging. Even my time with God has been cut. Oh, not forgetting peer lite stuff and church. Might not sound stressful, but try putting on my shoes. You'll see what I mean. It all comes to the same conclusion: Too many things to do, too little time. Come what, come may. Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.

I kinda regret joining as a peer lite, come to think of it. Nah, it's about helping and serving. Should be happy doing it right? Planning for games and lessons are a headache. They are taking up a lot of time. Teaching a group of noisy sec 1s is no easy task, sometimes they get out of control. Anyway, I would appreciate if someone could help me with the ice-breakers. Running out of ideas.

Geography lessons = copying lesson = stress x stress
Miss Ting is going so fast, I honestly have no idea what the climate thing is all about. All our wrists gets overworked at the end of every lesson. I fear that one day the whole hand will fall out. So much for pure geography.

Thanks, Jasmine. Thanks a lot. Many thanks to Yu Ting too. Both of you, for listening to my troubles and being there for me.

I will change my blogskin. Not sure when, but when I do, (fret not,) some of your links will be added in. The whole thing is outdated man. time now is 12.22am, 8 Feb 06.

No comments: