Saturday, February 18, 2006

schools

School's alright so far, I guess. I'm begining to like 3c2, though I still miss 2c1 heaps. I know many of us still do. I like the times where we would simply stay in the classroom after school, with simply nothing to do, or contribute to the decorating of the class. Things are different this year. I wasn't so interested in helping with class stuff, also because most people aren't. You need a strong support in order to pull people in to stay back and help. I'm confused and depressed with some personal stuff, all these thoughts are getting nowhere actually. What crap am I talking about? -.-

Blog some other time. Need to prepare for church and worship prac. Hopefully everything will go well. Tania's blog is highly amusing. Go there when you have the time. It helps brighten up your day. time now is 10.47am, saturday, 18 feb

No comments: