Thursday, June 21, 2007

-

OMG OMG OMG. 4C2.
MRS SELINA LUM IS OUR NEW SS TEACHER! I WANT MS POON!
I don't think she could manage the whole sec 4 exp level for SS earlier this year.
BUT WTH, WHY OUR CLASS! WE ARE MRS LUM'S ONLY SEC 4 SS CLASS!
NOT JUST THAT. OUR MATHS CLASSES ARE NOW BANDED INTO 3 CLASSES!
WITH 4C1 AND 4D1! (it's not a typo, it's really 4D1)
WE NOW WELCOME MS GAN LL INTO THE WORLD OF 4C1/2 MATHS CLASSES, SHE'LL BE TEACHING THE 3RD BAND i think.
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WILL END UP IN HER CLASS.
i rather stick to ms kok. i think i'm staying with her anw.

Fortunately for our class, ALL our lessons will end by 2:40pm!
Lessons end at 2:40 on Mon and Fri, 2:00 on Tues Wed & Thurs! Praise the Lord!

(click on it for our timetable)

So 4c2, presenting, our subject teachers (until we leave PL) (i'll be taught by those in bold)
English (banded) - Ms Poon/Mrs Bhatia
Chinese (banded) - Mrs Goh (HOD) /Mrs Tan HH (HOD)
E Math (banded) - Ms Kok (?)/Mrs Wong YT (HOD) /Ms Gan (HOD)*new*
A Math (banded, yes) - Ms Wong (HOD)/Ms Nair *new*
Accounts - Mrs Tan ML
Art - Mrs Ow
F&N - Mrs Nair
Sc(chem) - Mrs Loo (HOD)
Sc(bio) - Ms Koh
SS - Mrs Lum (HOD) *new*
Lit Elective - Ms Loh (HOD)
Geog - Mrs Ong
Music - Mr Ng
PE - Mrs Teo

HOD COUNT: 8. 4c2 we're one 'lucky' class.

Okok, now we come back to my life. My boring life.
Yesterday, I went to AMK hub with HL, ML, Ethel, Ethel's sister Lydia.
To have lunch and pass them their gifts and talk. Just, talk.
Hahaha for more information, just read Man Ling's blog!!
I dunno why LY is always mapling at home... she's just addicted.
And recently she got the 'high bug', talking about love at our tagboards...

As for today's activities....
I'm lazy to blog about it lah. I also want to keep it a secret.
So to that certain few, if you really want me to blog about it, speak up. Lah.
I'm going to tighten my braces tmrw (change to dark blue!) at the NDC so that means extra $$ for standard tickets.
hahah ok that's it for today.. the post is getting long.

Oh yeah thanks for the tags ppl! I will reply them when I have the time. ;P

No comments: