Friday, June 01, 2007

This was from the workshop. Fairfield people you guys are so lucky cos my cam battery died right after I took your 2 shots. Which reminds me, I need to send their photos to Melissa (Ng) soon. And I mean real soon. Ok I'll do it after I post this.


Thank YOU SARA for going lingerie hunting with me and comforting me (read on) ohmy thanks thanks I love you. haha.
We each bought one top. And gosh with the GSS and GST increase in one month, people are flooding shopping centres for their retail therapy.
The warehouse sale at Beach Road was crap la.
Bugis was better... PS was the best cos I found the exact thing I needed!
Though I think that's not enough.. heh.

And now this is the main reason why I'm blogging.
I seriously thing someone cursed me or something.
I don't know why I keep losing my wallet.
I've lost it thrice in school, once in the bus, and this is my fifth.
THIS YEAR ALONE. Yes. I can't be THAT careless wad right...
(XiYing giving me a lecture now ='( )

I know I sat down to wait for the train towards Punggol at Dhoby Ghaut station.
And then I went into the train and stood throughout the journey.
I'm just not sure when I got separated from my wallet.
I don't dare to let my parents know. Duh. This is making me mad.

Shit lah what's happening to me.
That's all I'm thinking of now. My wallet.
The Indian man on duty at the Kovan MRT control station was really patient... entertaining my nonsense, making calls to Dhoby G, Sengkang, Hougang, Punggol stations and whoever was on duty in the train I took to comb the entire train..
And telling me not to worry.
How la how not to worry?!?!
I hope some kind soul will pick it up and return it to any MRT station...
Take all my money la I don't care, I just need my IC, EZ link and library card back.

The only thing on my mind now... is my wallet. And the possible volcanic eruptions when I break the news to my parents.

Dear God, only you know the state of anxiety I'm in now...
5th time this year, not 2nd, not 3rd, but FIFTH.....
Please Lord I really need it back..

No comments: