Monday, June 04, 2007

wallet update

Wallet update:

I went to ask the Kovan MRT green man.
He said, no one picked up any wallet :'(

WALLET I MISS YOU.......... I KEEP THINKING OF YOU LEH.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ME.
WHY YOU LIKE THAT.
(just trying to push the blame to my wallet)
WHERE ARE YOU WHERE ARE YOU.


See lar make me cry only.

Today's practice was uh, no comments.
Finger pain. I'm taking 8 bells now yo.
Ok la, I can say that it was manageable, I don't touch HL's D6, only for the intro.
Not touching C#6 also.
Thank God Mr Fong slowed down the speed of CLTCL or we'll just die.

Time passes so fast... Japan in one week! I still can't believe it's only a week away.
I dreamt that I forgot to bring my costume, choker, makeup, heels there.
It was a nightmare. (haven't blog about this right?)

We're playing for the SYF opening ceremony on July the 3rd!
I don't understand why it's SYF opening ceremony when it's closed.
SENIORS ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS.
Mr Fong says it's cos' we're the best handbell choir in Sg or something like that.
Yayyyyy! I suppose that'll be our last performance.
Wah. Take so long to step down. Not like I want to anyway. But there's a need to put CCA aside and study...

No comments: