Tuesday, June 26, 2007

-

School! School! School! School! and more school.
Term 3 has started and Ms Poon and Ms Kok reminded us of how much effort needs to be put in, how there is no time for revision after prelims and we have to start NOWWW.
Stress leh... and what am I doing here? Complaining.

Today I missed 2 periods of geography because of rehearsal for the sec 4s' last performance with PLHB.
Mrs Tan was on medical leave, so we had 3 free periods today, and I used the time to do Ms Kok's maths homework. Finally, something productive.

The "great" thing is, because the performance is next Tuesday,
we will have to miss half the lessons on that day. This sucks.
O level year leh... you tell me how to catch up like this.
And IF my Chinese oral falls on that day.. omg. I hope not.
I'll just commit suicide man.

From the Sistic site,

SYF INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLES PRESENTATION
(3 Jul, 7.30 pm)

The concert showcases some of the best Western and Ethnic Instrumental groups, from 8 schools: Nanhua High School [Harp], Yuhua Secondary School [Harmonica], Nan Chiau High School [Strings], Siglap Secondary School [Angklung], Evergreen Secondary School [Gamelan], Xinmin Secondary School [Guzheng], Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School [Handbells!] and Tampines Junior College [Guitar].

We're all putting a LOT of time and effort into this presentation thing, so if you could come and support....
Plus like I've been saying, my LAST performance leh.
The sec 4s' last. It'll be good if someone I know is in the audience.
(As far as I know, there's ONE going. And I dunno how many people's going with that ONE person. Well to that ONE, thanks ya! ;) If you see this.)
This SYF presentation will be worth your $5 as the schools selected to perform are among the best in their ensembles.
8 different kinds of ensembles, 8 out of many many many many schools, so you can expect a good performance from these 8 schools.
$5 is VERY cheap ok!

Now we'll talk about Saturday. Haha.
The ambassadors of Christ (my cg) went for dinner at Serangoon Gardens, the usual eating place. I love the food there =D
Some had the privilege of getting a free ride in Joe's car...
While the rest of us took 136 there la. And most PL lites will know how long one needs to wait for that -urgh- bus which takes forever to come.
Was supposed to celebrate the May, June and July birthdays la.
But Aaron spoiled the fun when he closed in prayer during cell. -.-
And Daryl (July 'baby') couldn't come.
So ok lor, not much of a surprise for them but I hope they liked it.

I actually didn't feel like going to church on Sat.
Was quite depressed, I dunno what I was thinking of.
But I went to church anyway, since the 3 June birthday cards were with me and it was quite some time since I went to church.
(2 weeks seemed like 2 years)
God is good, as always. haha. And the worship was captivating.
Add youth service, cell group, cell dinner, mini cell bonding at our usual hangout together (had a good time laughing and playing games) and the result is a very happy and contented me.
It was quite a drastic change of mood, before I left the house at 3 plus and when we dispersed to go home at 11 something.

Now that I think of it...
Forget the barker carnival. (sorry to some, heh)
Go for Chill Out this Saturday! (Hello Daddy God, hello youth ablazers)
Plus I save $6 excluding transport expenses. Carnival coupons/tix cost $10 while LSBC's is $4.
Yo anyone else wanna join me?

I know la I know lah, the photos.
Soon k. Be patient =)

No comments: