Tuesday, June 12, 2007

goodbye in 24 hours!

This is how I abuse my Maria.
Hahah no la she offered to tie my shoelaces! FTMZ!

Hilary Tan cut my head off when she took the photo.

LSBC members going to KL for the church camp better pray for good weather.
I watched the news just now (yes my dad fixed the TV) and the flood there looks bad.
Hopefully when Sunday comes, it'll be yi fan feng shun for them.
Did I use the cheng yu correctly?

It's pad talk over at XY's tagboard =/

I'm excited... to get my new specs! My brother stepped on it on Sunday and one side of the lens came off. Went to the optician today and will be collecting it tomorrow.
Cute and innocent on the outside, but, ah well. HE STEPPED ON MY SPECS.

I think I'll have to use my passport as entry proof for chinese oral when school re-opens term 3 starts.
If that's not enough, I'll use my birth cert.
I'm not giving up hope on my wallet yet... I can't.
I refuse to believe that Singaporeans are that heartless... are they?
Can't they count?? From the IC or ezlink card, I'm 16 this year.
And most students at this age are either taking their N or O levels.
I need it as entry proof luh, hurry up and return it to me! I'm not even asking that person to deliver it to my doorstep, just drop it at any postbox.
Read in the papers that Singapore Post returns lost items to their owners if they're found inside there, with an address.
Sigh I really need my IC....... and ezlink card for clocking in attendance in school.
Heck the popular card and the money and the dental appointment card and the others.

Shit, I can't leave in peace.
(sounds like I can't die peacefully)

I hope to learn more about the Chinese Orchestra and Japanese music from this trip.
And I do, this will be an advantage cos' I'll have a better understanding of these ethnic instruments and music, which is part of the Music syllabus!
And my ethnic music knowledge is only the bare minimum. However..
I can finally identify some of the instruments of the CO and their timbre.
Yea, finally, after more than a year of music lessons in school.
I'll make sure I give them my full attention for the Jap music workshop!

No comments: