Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cetus 4 before we split into different classesTell me why I felt so lost when D Sen asked all of us to give a short speech about our ambition or what we want to do in the future...

Dear God, SRJC, or poly? Accountancy, or music? I've already narrowed my wants down to these already, I'm putting ACJC out of my list. Neh mind the 2 affiliation points if I EVER get 12 pts and below. Choices... I think this is actually when supply exceeds my demands. No opportunity cost whatsoever. I am so so so so so luan4. What exactly is in store for me? All I see now is a huge 'road block' that reads 'uncertainty'. I've already told myself to just trust God.. but ultimately, I'll have to come to a decision. My previous post depicts how I really feel now. And yesterday.

Ambition? What ambition?


Why is it that I'm striking off ACJC, you ask.
Isn't it all thanks to my present college? AND my OG?
I mean this group is unique and all...
And the tutors here are great... Sample lectures were enjoyable...

Ok, I'll talk about the present instead. I'm posted to 1S26. I am not ready to meet my new class yet. But I shall be reminded of Pastor Lawrence's sermon last year, picking the good out of the mixed bag. Basically it means to count your blessings la. And to adapt to difficult situations though I know this actually isn't difficult at all. Like Michael and Kenneth (Gan) said, just go and make friends man.

Sorry I don't feel like replying tags yet. haha.

No comments: