Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Waiting with Baited Breath

Things change.

People come and go.
Melody has left for further studies in Canada.. And God knows when she'll be back again. I told myself not to cry at the airport but it wasn't of any use.
Hwee Yee and Huilin chose to withdraw themselves from SRJC, and the loss of these two kinda made an impact on me. It's like something's missing.
After Wan Hui's grandmother passed away, her other grandma has been showing signs of weakness too. The only thing we can do now is pray...

Adaptability.
I have to accept certain facts, move on and stop dwelling on the past cos' that's not going to help.
I have to stop relying on my own strength (as if i have any) and trust God instead. He will help me to transit smoothly into the next educational institute I get posted to.
I have to, I must.

No comments: