Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good news

Today, while waiting for the rain to stop after school, we saw our previous OGL (cetus 4 for academic orientation). We then grabbed him and made him take a photo with us. It looks like a FORMAL photo, Deborah and I are like the odd ones out!Top row: paya lebar mgs, tanjong katong girls', kuo chuan presbyterian, north vista
Bottom: chung cheng high, monfort, serangoon sec, serangoon jc

I've gained slightly more than 1 kg! I now weigh 43.6kg! W00ts..
Better watch my diet now, I won't want to lose any more weight or add more to it. =D

There was some sort of drama during H1 maths lecture at LT5 today.
It was my first time seeing this sort of heated argument 'live' before my very eyes.
I mean, I only see it on TV... shall not elaborate further or expose the identity of that student.
All I can say is, that was REALLY dramatic. Comical to some extent.

I got confused with the calibration for biology practical, confused with the H1 maths (didn't take add maths in sec sch), confused with the damn Chinese!!! Econs and geog I think still can manage.

Ms Woo appointed the class rep, assistant class rep, treasurer, econs rep, chinese rep, history rep, geog rep, bio rep, physics rep today.
I didn't want to get picked, so I sat there and kept my mouth glued. At least that worked today.
=D

No comments: