Saturday, March 22, 2008

500th post

HAHA THIS IS MY 500TH POST

AND I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I'M NOT GOING FOR CO LATER, I'M GOING TO CHURCH FOR EASTER!!!!!
=D

Today yesterday I practiced erhu until my shoulder joints ached like crazy, they're still aching now. I completed this piece which they gave to me (the scores) but didn't ask me to practice it.. I want more scores man. haha.


[edited, march 22 11.26pm]

Most of BFC was overjoyed when they heard I ponned CO.. Actually I didn't pon, I just asked the CO person who always pass msges to me whether I can give the prac a skip because of easter. I prayed before smsing her. The reply came hours later, saying 'ok', and next time inform meiqi. But who is that, the SL? And I thought the one who passes msges to me was Mei Yi and she's the SL.. or did I hear wrongly? Haha this is confusing. Anyway yes I went to church.

Praise the Lord, cos' we prayed for at least 400 to turn up, but the result was a 478-strong crowd with 28 salvations!! All the hard work paid off... and all glory goes to God for seeing that these people make it for the event despite the unusually cool weather! Means rain la. Lol and I remember praying for good weather sometime back.

I enjoyed the worship. The drama. The video. Mel Gan's sermon. And hey how can anyone not cry after watching that video of Christ's crucifixion? Who else would be willing to go through so much torture, both mentally and physically, just so we can live eternally? None but Jesus. It must have been difficult to forgive those who insulted and ridiculed Him and yet He did it. Even giving up His life for all of us. And it wasn't just dying like this, it was torment.
That's how much our Jesus loves us eh...

Fiona and Xi Ying were late. Like, super late. Oh well at least they still went!
Beautiful Feet Cell 2008... with some missing.Guys followed by girls, with the self-proclaimed star. LOL Joe was in the cast.Smile smile smile (:We went downstairs...And Jon Soh gets mesmerized by my bio guide book.My blog is turning into some photo blog. The rest of the photos are up on multiply.... not! It'll be there soon.

No comments: