Saturday, March 01, 2008

AC Founder's Day

Yesterday was ACJC's founder's day celebration...

It was my first formal event I attended in AC. We sat in the hall for an hour just waiting for time to pass, so the guests and VIPs could stroll in at their own pace. That was just WAITING for it to start. The GoH took a long time to come up. It was very much like PL's...

... but rather boring. I had the 2 ACSI guys Sean and Paul for company. They said that the list of prize winners in their sec sch is much worse, cos' the school gives out the UYO awards on founder's day, together with the academic prizes. So usually by the time it reaches the last person on the list of award recipients, the audience would clap damn loudly.

The hall was freeeezing cold, many of us (or is it the 3 of us?) were putting up with the cold air throughout the service.

After the service, I went to catch The Eye movie with Lai Theng!! The movie was like an English version of the Chinese movie, The Eye. She was trying to cover her eyes LOL. I think overall was ok la, since I already roughly knew how the story was like.

(sleepy now zzzzz)

No comments: