Saturday, March 15, 2008

photos galore!!

ACJC FUN-O-RAMA XIX
29 March 2008, Saturday
9.30am to 6pm
Coupons on sale at $10, PLS TAG IF YOU WANT THEM.
If you miss this one, you're missing out on the BIGGEST event of the month!! It's gonna be a HAPPENING place (mind you, that's acjc!) with HAPPENING people (i'll be there, you see. ahem..)!! The college is only a ten-minute walk from Buona Vista MRT station, you'll get to see the MOE building along the way! But that's not the point. If you're stressed from all that studying or prep work for your poly enrolment package, you can go for the funfair! CONFIRM PLUS CHOP PLUS GUARANTEE CAN DE-STRESS. If not... come to 1AA3's stall and look for me, I give you free roti john.


Hmm this is gonna be one long post.
I've just transferred some photos over from my N73 into my computer =D So here they are!

Cell bonding cum BBQ

Starting the fireWan Hui KO-ed firstDunno which dog this is????!!!Ah-maBirthday boy.. spot the differenceThey were being gay before that!!

Dinner after YPM equipping session on discovering your God-given gifts
My gifts are (don't laugh ok) 1. Giver 2. Server 3. Being a compassionate person.
So then the cell plus Cheryl and Denise went for Dinner at Kovan... AC (the file) and SA (the shirt) = NO PROBLEM.I don't see what's so fascinating about the TV. Very nice meh. It's just a black box with people moving about. Or maybe I've been too deprived of TV. Cause I only watch TV mobile. Serious!!

1S26 CLASS OUTING!!!
Finally, after a gazillion years! Even so, not the whole class turned up. There were only 9 people, including Yi Zhi the OGL. Got a lot more photos in my camera, charging its battery now in the kitchen. I know, of all places, why charge in the kitchen right.

Resting their feet at the arcade while the guys play elsewhere
Wah so expensive $101.35. Dinner for 8 at Harbour Front! Maybe it's not so expensive after all. The panda is emo-ing!! Yi Zhi's idea, to put the hairband on it...Yi Zhi's idea again, this time the panda's on the rocking horse. Then this little girl approached the duo... AWWW SO CUTE same size some more. The remaining 4 in the group. In other words, last to leave. Photo-taking skills fail la who ah?I know Hwee Yee is going to make noise when she sees this (above)
-.- all of us look like ????? Haha I think we're just tired. Dunno who still said want to go to St. Jame's.. Fine la got money everywhere also can go, but not all of us have so much money! Have money also never support me and help me buy AC Fun-O-Rama tics?!

Andrew Ong from the class msged us, he says Mdm R wants the money from the coupon sales. Oh no!! I only have like $80? I still have 12 purple slips of paper left. I tried selling them to the churchies and SR classmates but the response is poor =(

I've been putting up parts of my MSN conversations recently. And I have no idea why. But here's another one.


dwayne! says:
oh and i cant buy funorama ticks either
dwayne! says:
i planned mine ages ago man.
joyce says:
=(
dwayne! says:
erh
dwayne! says:
cause 1. I dont wish to step into acjc, ever.
dwayne! says:
2. heading for the st nicks fair, same day as the acjc one
dwayne! says:
eh, where did you get inspiration for your pm? :D
joyce says:
YOU LA YOU LA
joyce says:
why don't u wanna STEP into acjc?!
dwayne! says:
:X
dwayne! says:
I dont really like acjc?
joyce says:
what's so bad abt it!!
joyce says:
there's ME Inside
joyce says:
so that's good enough
dwayne! says:
dunno la, I've got a lotta personality issues recently
dwayne! says:
haha I'd never thought i'd say this, but yea, if i ever stepped in, you
dwayne! says:
you'd be the only plus point*
dwayne! says:
cause you're a nice friend
dwayne! says:
other than that
dwayne! says:
nothing la.,
dwayne! says:
man*

Wahahah I feel so touched! *sobs* But Dwayne I'm sure your cell group will want you back in church, so PLEASE go back to LSBC!!

No comments: