Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's!

What's V'day without friends??

What can be better than spending Valentine's day with your CCA mates? (read: CO)

Up to you to interpret it as a good or bad thing. (:
I'd rather you be more positive.

Morning: COmbined practice.

Lunch: Dover market. It was the first time such a big group of us actually went for lunch together okay, or at least sat at the same area. Not bad, not bad. J1s' presence make us more bonded. I hope this continues.

Afternoon: Sectionals. This time there were new J1s with us.. a number of inexperienced ones who were like me previously. I pray they'll learn enough to play for SYF.

After sectionals: 12 of us (Jeanette Kelvin Lukas Janet ShuQiao LayCheng Serene PeiYan Jake Michael Sheena Myself) went across the island to Changi Airport (my idea, oops) to spend time together. AWWWW.

Ok I shall post some photos. They make the blog look less wordy.







































Then again, maybe not. Haha

Sheena's birthday cake was my idea too. She said it was her first time cutting a cake?? Lol.. Then I'm glad her 18th was her first. I'm glad the others did not strongly object to this. :)

Sitting in a circle in school attire (mostly CO shirts) eating food from Popeyes (Lukas' idea), attracting lots of attention even though we did not talk loudly, having to look at heads turn towards where we were seated... wow. I guess it was quite funny. The noisy part only came when we were about to leave our spot. 10 of them had to pay me for the cake and I ended up with a hell (pardon me) lot of coins but some very kindly exchanged them to notes for me :)

There were many couples and families around. Then there was us, a group of students -.- Oh well, just glad that Valentine's this year wasn't spent alone :)

We should do this more often.

No comments: