Monday, February 02, 2009

Welcoming the J1s

I am going to talk about PE again. hahha I can't help it.
Just that today was swim PE. I wonder why there were SO many guys today... the other girls all having their period??! Hmmm. It was a bit weird at first, cos' the few of us girls from AA3 were reluctant to make the first move of removing our shirts (with swimsuit underneath of course). Then eventually we had no choice. Haha.

No, I'm not ashamed of having to be in the beginners' class!!

& omg, I was absolutely delighted to see Abigail (Gammell) and Diana there!!! PL PL PL :D
The best thing is, Diana said she wants to join CO! She's just like me - angklung in pri sch, handbells in sec sch, CO in JC! Hahahahah yayy :) Just hope she means it!

Okay so it wasn't so bad after all, having the J1s in school... orientation really looks fun. The rest of us J2s who are not OGLs or councilors are having lectures and tutorials =( amidst all the noise from the orientation.

Lunch time was unbearable though. SOOOOO many of them queuing for food. I'd never seen the school chicken rice stall being so popular before.PeiYan Amelia Jenisse and I couldn't stand the crowd (couldnt even find a vacant table!) so we went to Coffee Bean at Holland V for lunch. $$$$

Tomorrow is Tuesday =(
I dread Tuesdays =(

-----


Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in You

(Complete - Parachute Band)

No comments: